The files below contain the GPS coordinates of the artificial reef sites in a variety of formats. Each file contains the site identifier, site name, and latitude/longitude:
- Plain text listing (TXT)
- AutoCAD DXF (Drawing Interchange [or Exchange] Format)
- GPS Exchange (GPX) format
- Keyhole Markup Language (KML) format
Note: These files were updated on August 2, 2017.
We have also found the following mobile apps to be useful for GPS conversions:
For those of you with a modern garmin device these steps may help you get these points into you machine:
- 1. Download the GPX file Then unzip it.
- 2. Download and install HomePort
- 3. Follow the instruction in this VIDEO to learn how to upload the GPX file in to HomePort and to the SD card
- 4. Follow the instruction in this VIDEO to learn to upload the points from your sd card to your Garmin GPS unit Garmin.zip
- Or you can skip the other steps and download and extract this ZIP FILE to the root directory of your SD card.Then follow the instruction in this VIDEO to learn to upload the points from your sd card to your Garmin GPS unit Garmin.zip